[ sEaGhOsT @ 23.11.2002. 11:26 ] @
Flashovao sam bios i sve je radilo ok. Posle nedelju dana kada sam upalio komp. dobio sam sl poruku "BIOS ROM checksum error", i ne mogu nista da radim. Nasao sam na netu kako se resava problem:

I was able to correct the problem using the following steps:
1. Power off the machine and unplug the power cord from the box.
2. Disconnect ALL the cables (power, IDE, floppy) from your drives (Hard drive, floppy, cd, dvd, etc).
3. Clear the CMOS using the associated jumper on your motherboard. (I have a Chaintech 7AIA5E motherboard, and I had to jumper pins 2-3 at JP5 for 5 seconds). Ensure you set the jumper cap back to the default position.
4. Plug the main power cord in and turn on the machine (leaving all drives uncabled).
5. Just after the POST, enter the CMOS setup (For my chaintech board, I press the 'Delete' key).
6. Once in the CMOS Setup, there should be an option to LOAD CMOS/BIOS DEFAULTS. Select this option and reload the default settings.
7. Save and exit the CMOS Setup screen. After the bios is reloaded, power off the machine.
8. Reattach all cables for your drives. Ensure you have the cables connected correctly.
9. Power on the machine, and you should be on your way. You may need to reenter the CMOS Setup screen to set such variables as date/time, boot order, etc.

sve sam tako uradio i opet isto.

Imam istu plocu kao ovaj tip. Chaintech 7AIA/100.

Pomagaj te.
[ jc denton @ 23.11.2002. 19:39 ] @
Nadji prethodni sadrzaj bios-a i vrati ga.