[ zavulon @ 14.06.2007. 19:38 ] @
Posto je bilo vise nedoumica oko toga kad polagati Ielts za Kanadu, pre ili posle aplikacije, odlucio sam da pitam direktno ambasadu.

Tajni plan mi je bio da predam aplikaciju, malo doucim engleski, a onda ga polazem da bi bio bolji rezultat. Ionako su rekli da ce me obavestiti 4 meseca pre finalizacije, sto znaci da imam dosta vremena da se bolje spremim.
Na nekoliko mesta na ovom forumu sam nasao podatak da ce aplikacija biti odbijena ako nemate polozen IELTS pre datuma aplikacije, ali...

pitanje:

Dear Sirs,
My wife and I are preparing documentation for Application for
Immigration Visa (Skilled Worker). After visiting official CIC site, we
are uncertain about some issues.

1) Will you recognize language test results with the date after submitting my application?
(I am afraid my 8 months old IELTS result will be outdated in moment of finalization of application.)
It is the same with my police certificate; it is valid only for 6 month. At the time of the finalization should I provide outdated + new, or just valid one with date after application submitted.

2) Will you recognize my professional experience obtained before graduation?
Before graduation I have worked in position closely related to my education degree profile as explained in NOC section.

Thank you in advance for your answer.
A....

Odgovor

----- Original Message -----
To: ...@.....
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 10:53 AM
Subject: RE: Questions regarding immigration

1) Will you recognize language test results with the date after submitting my application? YES

It is the same with my police certificate; it is valid only for 6 month. At the time of the finalization should I provide outdated + new, or just valid one with date after application submitted. YES YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE UPDATED POLICE CERTIFICATES AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME

2) Will you recognize my professional experience obtained before graduation? YES

VISA SECTION
CANADIAN EMBASSY
VIENNA

p.s. potvrdu o prijemu maila poslali su mi u roku 1 min, a odgovor u roku 12h