[ daniel.d @ 14.09.2007. 11:54 ] @
Zdravo !

IMAM NEKOLIKO RPX FILElove od jednog program, i ovih fijlove zelim da gi smenim, bidejki kad ukucam PRINT od programot, mi se pokazuva pokraj izvestajot i drugi raboti, bidejki program nije registriran.

Dali je moguce izmeniti rpx file i upisati ono sto hocem ?

Odnapret vi blagodaram za vasu pomos !

Pozdrav od
DANIEL
[ rgdrajko @ 14.09.2007. 23:26 ] @
Pa daj te fajlove da vidimo kako izgledaju.
[ daniel.d @ 21.09.2007. 21:23 ] @
Zdravo Rajko !

Koje je tvoje e-mail adresa za da gi posalim tih fajlova.

Ukoliko sakas viditi celog program mozes downloadirati od web strane

http://www.point.com.mk/Finans...Point%20Finansii%20Install.exe

Fala sto si mi odgovorio na mojom poraku !

Thanks !
[ rgdrajko @ 21.09.2007. 23:40 ] @
Evo na http://www.datadynamics.com/He...kSavingandLoadingRPXFiles.html sve pise.

Code:
Saving and Loading RPX Files

To write the code to save a report as an RPX file in Visual Basic
Right-click in any section of the Windows Form, and click on View Code to display the code view for the Windows Form. Add the following code to create the saveRPX event. 

To write the code to save a report as an RPX file in C#
Double-click on the Windows Form to see the code view for the Windows form. Add the following code to create the saveRPX event. 

The following example shows what the code for the method looks like.

' Visual Basic

Dim rpt As New ActiveReport1()

Private Sub saveRPX()

rpt.Run()

rpt.SaveLayout(Application.StartupPath + "\\NewRPX.RPX")

End Sub

Note: The SaveLayout method uses utf-16 encoding when you save to a stream, and utf-8 encoding when you save to a file.

To write the code to load the saved RPX into the ActiveReports viewer in Visual Basic
Right-click in any section of the Windows Form, and click on View Code to display the code view for the Windows Form. Add the following code to create the loadRPX event. 

To write the code to load the saved RPX into the ActiveReports viewer in C#
Double-click on the Windows Form to see the code view for the Windows form. Add the following code to create the loadRPX event. 

The following example shows what the code for the method looks like.

' Visual Basic

Dim rpt As New ActiveReport1()

Private Sub loadRPX()

rpt.LoadLayout(Application.StartupPath + "\\NewRPX.RPX")

Viewer1.Document = rpt.Document

rpt.Run()

End Sub

Note: When saving to an RPX file, be sure to save the report before it runs. Saving the layout after the report runs will cause any dynamic changes made to properties or sections to be saved in the layout. When calling SaveLayout inside the report's code, use the ReportStart event. Also note that when saving a report layout, only the code in the script editor will be saved to the file. Any code behind the report in the .cs or .vb file will not be saved to the RPX file.
[ rgdrajko @ 21.09.2007. 23:46 ] @
A imas i na http://www.datadynamics.com/forums/394/ShowPost.aspx

Code:
Using RPX Files as Main Reports and Subreports 
Attachment: Attachments.zip     

RPX files are standard XML files. RPX is the Data Dynamics extension for any ActiveReport that is saved in XML format. 

Any ActiveReport can be saved as an RPX file. This file can then be loaded into any EXE or DLL at run time and a report can be created and even exported if necessary from this XML file. Because of this you do not have to recompile an EXE or DLL every time you need to change a report. You only need to update the RPX file. 
Example 

Public Function GenerateReport() as ActiveReport
   dim rpt as new ActiveReport rpt.loadlayout app.path & "\report1.rpx"
   GenerateReport = rpt
End function

When you save a report in XML format all of the report layout information gets saved to XML but what about code? Code also gets saved through to Data Dynamics script editor. Of course you cannot export Visual Basic code to XML because Visual Basic code must be compiled to run. So Data Dynamics added the script editor to ActiveReports 2. The script editor allows you to write VBscript or Javascript for each of the events in ActiveReports. This code can then be saved with the report layout to XML format. 

On top of this you can actually load a main report from XML that has a subreport/s that can also be loaded from XML. 

This can be accomplished with a little help from a very powrful method of ActiveReports called AddNamedItem. AddNamedItem actually allows you to add any Visual Basic class to the scripting namespace of a report. This allows you to call compiled Visual Basic functions from any reports script. This is necessary if you wish to load a subreport into a mainreport, and both reports are being loaded from XML format.
Attached is a running sample demonstrating the correct way to use RPX files. The sample calls a COM object and generates reports that are loaded from XML format. The reports are then passed back to a calling EXE which displays the reports. Notice that there are no DSR files in the COM object. It generates all reports from RPX files. The main report contains a subreport and the sample makes use of AddNamedItem to load the subreport. To see how the subreport is being loaded look at the MainReports detail_onformat event and the AddNamedItem line of code in the GetReport function.
[ rgdrajko @ 22.09.2007. 01:02 ] @
Bas si me namucio. Skinuo sam i program rpvbreng.exe(9MB) koji cita RPX fajlove, ali njegovi rpx fajlovi su tekstualni a tvoji kao da su sifrovani.
Ali snasao sam se otkljucao sam tvoju bazu sa programom accesspv.exe i sifra je: zEn
Ispravi bazu kako zelis i dobices te tvoje izvestaje kako zelis.
Ako to ne vredi pokusacemo ponovo.
[ daniel.d @ 22.09.2007. 13:19 ] @
Hi !

[Ovu poruku je menjao daniel.d dana 22.09.2007. u 17:47 GMT+1]
[ rgdrajko @ 22.09.2007. 15:29 ] @
Ok. Odmah ispod foruma VB&ASP nalazi se forum Baze podataka.
Idi na Access i tamo ces naci mnogo knjiga za rad sa bazama jer tvoja Baza.mdb je napravljena u accesu.
[ rgdrajko @ 22.09.2007. 15:41 ] @
Ocigledno si program skunuo sa http://www.point.com.mk/ i da je ovo makedonski program.

Kada udjes u njega odes na Ceni gde pise da je cena 24.000 den. i klikni dole gde pise za informacii tuka i otkucaj poruku koju zelis i ona ce biti poslata vlasniku sajta, ili proveri kod nadleznih ko je vlasnik sajta, adresa.
Pozdrav, Rajko