[ Horvat @ 01.02.2010. 11:08 ] @
sad mi stigao mail od "Credit Union Australia" ,sa sledecim sadrzajem [veoma bitno,ja NE POSEDUJEM racun u ovoj banci!!!!]

Citat:
CUA Web Banker

Credit Union Australia Security Notification
Dear Credit Union Australia account holder,

During the last 48 hours we have noticed one or more attempts to log in to your web banker account from a foreign IP address associated with multiple password failures and we suspect that your CUA online banking account may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party.

To help fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Australian Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who owns an account, including joint owners.

What you have to do as the rightful account owner is to take the following two easy steps required to verify your identity. After the CUA identity verification is complete your account access will be automatically restored and this will ensure us that your account has not been compromised:

Step 1: First, use the link provided in this message to automatically login to Credit Union Australia Identity Verification. You will be asked to add at least one CUA Credit or Debit card and you will use the PIN (Personal Identification Number) associated with the card. For better online and offline security you can always add more than one card.

Step 2: Review your recent account history for any unauthorized withdrawals or deposits, and check you account profile to make sure no changes have been made. If any unauthorized activity has taken place on your account, report this to CUA online security staff immediately.

To get started, please click the link below:

http://www.cua.com.au/index.ph...ea2368140a9e619c45c9595c90983a[CENZURA]
Thank you for your attention to this matter !

Electronic Signature: [CENZURA]

e,sad,kad odem na ovaj link pojavi se ovo

p.s. ako je pogresan podforum,prebacite na dobro mesto
[ calexx @ 01.02.2010. 12:11 ] @
Ništa te ne razumem, nemaš račun kod njih a čitaš ovakve gluposti? Ja odavno dobijam razne mejlove sa bankarskim potpisima i to očistim još u web mejlu, taman posla da čitam. Ako već imaš vremena, popuni ovo nekim proizvoljnim podacima, nek se budale bar malo zaraduju. ;)
[ Horvat @ 01.02.2010. 12:39 ] @
pa fora je sto kratkotrajnom pretragom ovo izgleda kao da banka uistinu i postoji i nigde se ne pominje scam ,to me onako "zbunilo"