[ sasas @ 20.04.2005. 14:53 ] @
Jeste malo stara priča, ali jako zanimljiva, pogotovo što na forumu vidim sve više komentara (na sve i svašta, pa i na plate i radne uslove) 'ovo je Srbija'. Pa, evo kako se radi preko bare, gde se "poštuju" zakoni i ima pravne države:

http://news.com.com/Electronic...wsuit/2100-1043_3-5450316.html

povezana priča:

Citat:

The current mandatory hours are 9am to 10pm -- seven days a week -- with the occasional Saturday evening off for good behavior (at 6:30pm). This averages out to an eighty-five hour work week. Complaints that these once more extended hours combined with the team's existing fatigue would result in a greater number of mistakes made and an even greater amount of wasted energy were ignored.

Citat:
Amazingly, Electronic Arts was listed #91 on Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2003.

Citat:
Never should it be an option to punish one's workforce with ninety hour weeks; in any other industry the company in question would find itself sued out of business so fast its stock wouldn't even have time to tank. In its first weekend, Madden 2005 grossed $65 million. EA's annual revenue is approximately $2.5 billion. This company is not strapped for cash; their labor practices are inexcusable.

Citat:

Whenever the subject of hours come up, inevitably, it seems, someone mentions 'exemption'. They refer to a California law that supposedly exempts businesses from having to pay overtime to certain 'specialty' employees, including software programmers. This is Senate Bill 88. However, Senate Bill 88 specifically does not apply to the entertainment industry -- television, motion picture, and theater industries are specifically mentioned. Further, even in software, there is a pay minimum on the exemption: those exempt must be paid at least $90,000 annually. I can assure you that the majority of EA employees are in fact not in this pay bracket; ergo, these practices are not only unethical, they are illegal.

http://www.livejournal.com/use...274.html?thread=372498#t372498

ss.