[ trninic @ 08.08.2002. 02:26 ] @
[ New Internet Technologies, their uses and impacts will be featured at e-2002 (the eBusiness and eWork Conference), which takes place later this year in Prague. This is the twelfth in an annual series of conferences that examine European progress with the Information Society and this is the first time that the conference has been held outside the EU, in a Candidate Country. e-2002 is aimed at those wanting to learn about the latest developments, exchange information and experiences and make contacts for research or commerce. Its scope is the New Methods of Work and Electronic Commerce Initiative, which is part of the European Commission's Information Society Technologies support programme. e-2002 will help prepare participants for the EC's Framework Six Research Programme, being launched January 2003, by showing how emerging digital technologies in eWork and eBusiness are generating new business ideas and exciting research opportunities. ] www.ebew.net

EBEW konferencija je vrlo uticajna u EU IT krugovima a ove godine ce posluziti i za prvo vece javno predstavljanje EC's Framework Six Research Programme. Medju delegatima, kojih ukupno ima preko 500 svake godine, nalaze se i vecina onih koje sa puno razloga mogu da nazovem clanovima najmocnijeg IT tela u Evropi, malim masonskim udruzenjem koji kroje IT buducnost EU ali i mnogih americkih kompanija koje razvijaju e-commerce i udruzuju se sa drugim kompanijama na prostoru EU.

Na ovoj konferenciji ucestvujem kao autor rada, mislim da sam prvi iz ovog naseg kraja u trinaest godina, tako da cu obavezno iskoristiti priliku da porazgovaram sa 'likovima' i o tome gde u svojim planovima vide nas.

[ The IADIS WWW/Internet 2002 conference aims to address the main issues of concern within WWW/Internet. WWW and Internet had a huge development in recent years. Aspects of concern are no longer just technical anymore but other aspects have aroused. This conference aims to cover both technological as well as non-technological issues related to these developments. Main tracks have been identified (see below). However innovative contributes that don’t fit into these areas will also be considered since they might be of benefit to conference attendees. ] www.iadis.org/icwi2002

S obzirom da i na ovoj konferenciji ucestvujem kao autor, obecavam izvestaj na ES IT Events, koji ce mnogima biti i interesantniji od prethodne e-business price. Vec iz programa se vidi da je online learning jedan od najinteresantnijih fenomena, mada su predstavljeni i neki drugi, vise prakticni i inzenjerski rezultati. Nadam se da ce biti i necega novog za iskusnog web developera :)

Pozdrav,
Damir