[ markalauskas @ 31.07.2006. 10:58 ] @
Da li neko ko je emigrirao u Australiju na ovaj način (preko skiled visa programa) može da mi kaže da li su proveravali reference od poslodavca koje je poslao prilikom aplikacije? I ako jesu, ko? Ambasada, agencija preko koje je isao, skill procesing centar, skill reckognition centar ili neko drugi?
Imam sve potrebne papire, samo zelim da znam da li ce, i ko da zove poslodavca.
[ zraj @ 01.09.2006. 21:43 ] @

Re:General Skilled Migration:

Prilikom "apliciranja" za vizu ili obracanja za "skills assessment" prilazete dokumenta koja se traze.

Overene kopije svih trazenih dokument koja ste prilozili za "assessment" prilazete ponovo i uz "aplikaciju" za vizu.

Nije dovoljno da samo imate "sve potrebne papire" ,vec i da STRIKTNO ispostujete ispod navedeni redosled i evidenciju onoga sto se u jednoj ili drugoj proceduri zahteva.

U koliko posle svega i dodje do provere , u ovom slucaju proveru vrsi nadlezna sluzba (DIMA), odnosno kod procene kvalifikacije "relevant asessing authority".

Evidence to attach to your application:

"To lodge a valid application you must provide a certified copy of a skills assessment by a relevant assessing authority for your nominated skilled occupation.
You must attach with your application certified copies of all the documents you provided to the assessing body including:
- your post-secondary qualifications, such as your degree or diploma certificate and your transcripts or mark sheets
- references from your employers that outline the position you held, and the duties you performed, if you have worked in an occupation where substantial work experience may be acceptable instead of formal qualifications.

The evidence that you need to supply depends on whether you are meeting the Recent Work Experience requirement or are eligible for an exemption.

Recent work experience requirement:

Certified copies of your work references for any positions held during the relevant period.

Your work experience references must:
- be written on the official letterhead of the company or government department providing the reference
- the letterhead should indicate clearly the full address of the company and any telephone, fax numbers, email and website addresses
- the name and position of the person authorised to sign the employment reference should be typed or stamped below that person's signature – a reference with an illegible signature will not be accepted
- the direct contact number of the person writing the reference should be included in the letter
- the letter should indicate the exact period of employment, including whether permanent or temporary, full or part-time, position/s held, the main five (5) duties undertaken, and the salary earned – positions should not be described by generic titles (eg research officer, public servant) but according to the nature of the duties undertaken (eg research chemist, accounts clerk)
- a payslip from your current employment should also be included – this is especially important for applicants working in government departments.

Other documents which may assist you in evidencing your work experience claims could include, but are not limited to:
- contracts
- pay slips
- tax returns
- group certificates

Important: Assessing authorities are responsible for undertaking skills assessments for migration purposes and are not employment agencies. The assessing authorities will not reply to requests for job placement. They cannot give advice on the allocation of points or the likely success of your General Skilled Migration application.
Once you have had your skills assessed and visa granted this does not necessarily mean you can practise or be employed in your occupation in a particular state or territory of Australia. Some states have particular licensing or registration requirements for a number of occupations.

Licensing or Registration

For people intending to migrate to Australia as skilled migrants and people who are already in Australia and wish to practise their occupation in a particular state or territory of Australia.
All Australian states and territories have their own rules for certain occupations. You may need to obtain state-level licensing and registration to practice your occupation in the state or territory you settle in. It is not always necessary to have your overseas qualifications recognised in order to obtain employment in Australia. In many occupations you can apply directly for employment and the employer will decide whether to 'recognise' your overseas training and experience or not. However, a number of occupations require registration or licensing under state or federal Government legislation. In other occupations, employers may prefer to employ people who are members of professional associations or unions or who have obtained an academic assessment that indicates the educational level of the overseas qualification".