[ totovic @ 30.08.2006. 17:45 ] @
|Microsoft je najavio nove verzije Navisiona, odnosno MS Dynamics NAV.|
Planirano je da u poslednjem kvartalu ove godine izađe SP3 za NAV 4.0, a u prvom kvartalu 2007. i NAV 5.0.
[ totovic @ 30.08.2006. 17:45 ] @
[ mirko.mirko @ 31.08.2006. 08:01 ] @
I koliko sam razumeo, ostaje programiranje u C/AL koje se prevodi u .NET, ali neće još biti moguće pisanje u C#
(osim možda koristeći C/FRONT, ali to i nije baš popularno?). Grešim li ?
[ totovic @ 31.08.2006. 08:13 ] @
Ne grešiš, apsolutno si u pravu. Ostaje tako u verziji 5.0, dok su najavili da će u budućim verzijama biti nešto drugačije.
[ mirko.mirko @ 31.08.2006. 08:57 ] @
U čemu su razlike između NAV 4 i NAV 5 ? Da li će i dalje biti moguće pisanje koda u svim objektima ?
[ totovic @ 31.08.2006. 10:53 ] @
Microsoft intends to continue to drive the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 business while helping partners and customers prepare for the release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 – one of the largest and most significant product releases in the history of the product. The 5.0 release will complete delivery of Microsoft Dynamics Wave I breakthrough innovations – with new three-tier architecture, a role-based client and many innovative feature applications. This release is unique in that Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 will ship as two installations – one with the Microsoft Dynamics role-based client and one with the C/SIDE client. Both clients will have all the rich application features included in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0. We believe that the benefits of the Microsoft Dynamics client will attract new customers. Existing customers will have the following options:
• Upgrade their current solution to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 and take full advantage of the Microsoft Dynamics role-based client
• Keep the C/SIDE client, upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0, and wait to move to the new client at a later time
In addition to the service pack release planned for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 4.0 later this year, the 5.0 release prepares Microsoft Dynamics NAV for the future releases of Microsoft Dynamics NAV versions 6.0 and 7.0 – that means 3 product releases for Microsoft Dynamics NAV over the next 4 years with several service pack releases to support Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0, 6.0, and 7.0.
This release represents the first step into a new technological era for our customers and partners by completing the delivery of the Microsoft Dynamics Wave 1 innovations. In addition, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 will make Microsoft Dynamics NAV ready for the innovations planned in Wave 2. The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 release will include a breakthrough role-based user interface, a new state-of-the art technology platform, and new functionality that makes it one of the largest and most exciting releases ever for this product.
For Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners and customers, the release of version 5.0 will be the most significant product release since the move to a graphical user interface in Navision® Financials in 1995. This release represents the first step into a new technological era for our customers and partners. It contains many technology breakthroughs and innovative application features that will provide even more ways for partners and customers to achieve business success. While the changes and new enhancements we have made are extensive, we have maintained our focus on keeping things as simple as possible so partners and customers have a clear path and smooth transition to all that’s new and different in the product.
• Three-tier architecture
• The first Microsoft Dynamics product to ship with the Microsoft Dynamics role-based client
• Microsoft .NET integration and other technology and platform advancements and support of web-services
• Breakthrough user experience that includes a role-based, task-oriented user interface that partners and ISVs can build on top of, extend, and customize to further enhance their competitiveness
• A new task-oriented home page layout for 21 key roles that helps to increase the productivity of a company’s employees by giving people a clear view into the information and activities they need to work efficiently
• Even tighter integration with Microsoft Office 2007 than other releases, enabling employees to work seamlessly across both environments
• Web services that will also provide partners and ISVs with new opportunities to expand their business
• Microsoft SQL Reporting Services that help support confident decision making
• Microsoft SharePoint Services enabling employees to access and share the critical business information they need to work productively
• Document approval work flow that helps to streamline processes and work productively
• Gradually moving them closer to the Microsoft Dynamics converged product suite with transformation tools that will help make the transition easier
• Designing – as much as possible – the new developments so that partners can use the skills and knowledge they already have instead of using resources on training and obtaining new skills
• Improving the feature set in our already rich application with new breakthrough features and significant enhancements
• A product that provides unique opportunities to develop breakthrough role-based vertical solutions
• Tools and best practices to help improve partner productivity and readiness
Copyright (C) 2001-2022 by www.elitesecurity.org. All rights reserved.