[ cikaKosta @ 19.12.2006. 23:09 ] @
Ako imate problema sa pioneer dvd rezacima,jedno od resenja bi moglo biti update firmware-a. Posto sami znate da je update .exe aplikacja, ne moze se normalnim putem,cak ni preko vpc-a,update-ovati fw.Ja sam na 110D imao 1.37 verziju,a sada 1.41. Evo procedure kako srediti to,i ona je manje-vise slicna za sve modele.

1. I downloaded the PIONEER DVR110 v1.41 firmware.

2. I then unstuffed the firmware's .exe files with Stuffit Expander that created a folder with three files in it. I paid no attention to the .exe. file, just the RA100010.141 & RA100110.141 files.

3. I then downloaded the current DVRFLash 2.2 for OS X. and unstuffed it. I then read DVRFlash's ReadMe files and followed these suggestions.
a) Created a new folder and named it DVRFlash.
b) From the DVRFlash 2.2 folder I put the DVRFlash application (the black Unix file) in the new folder I named DVRFlash.
c) I then put in the two firmware files (that I unstuffed from Pioneer named RA10010.141 & RA100110.141 in my created DVR Flash folder.

4. I now have in my created "DVRFLash" folder the DVRFlash application and the two PIONEER firmware files.

5. I then started up OS X's application called Terminal (yes you have to dive into the Terminal to be on the cutting edge) and typed these commands:
a) cd - then dropped into the Terminal the DVRFLash folder (that I created in the steps above). I now had a path to the folder. Then I hit the return button.
b) ./DVRFlash -vf PIONEER RA100010.141 RA100110.141 -- slightly different command than my first post. The two files after the PIONEER are the firmware files I got from PIONEER.
c) Hit the return key and then followed the directions the DVRFlash application (running in terminal).
d) After the DVRFlash application said it was finished, I restarted my Mac.

6. I now am running on my PIONEER DVR110 version 1.41 firmware. PIONEER says this firmware improves disk reading/writing.

Now this is on the bleeding firmware edge for my PIONEER DVD/DVDRW. System Profiler now reports this:

PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-110:

Firmware Revision: 1.41
Interconnect: ATAPI
Burn Support: Yes (Apple Shipped/Supported)
Cache: 2000 KB
Reads DVD: Yes
CD-Write: -R, -RW
DVD-Write: -R, -RAM, -RW, +R, +RW, +R DL
Burn Underrun Protection CD: Yes
Burn Underrun Protection DVD: Yes
Write Strategies: CD-TAO, CD-SAO, CD-Raw, DVD-DAO
Media: No

The DVRFlash application will update most any Pioneer drive, not just my DVR110. You just need to get the correct PIONEER firmware.
[ madamov @ 20.12.2006. 12:48 ] @
Za Pioneerove drajvove je DVR Flash falsher, a taj .exe što se skida je u stvari samoraspakujuća (za Windows) ZIP arhiva, pa kada raspakuješ dobiješ fajlove firmwarea s kojima uz pomoć DVR Flasha pečuješ drajv. Za druge proizvođače ne znam da li ima programa za flešovanje firmware.
[ Toni @ 20.12.2006. 13:28 ] @
jel uspeo neko da pachuje
Code:
MATSHITA   DVD-R    UJ-845E:
Model:             MATSHITADVD-R   UJ-845E
Revision:          DMP2
Serial Number:
Detachable Drive: No
Protocol:         ATAPI
Unit Number:      0
Socket Type:      Internal
[ cikaKosta @ 20.12.2006. 21:45 ] @
Citat:
madamov: Za Pioneerove drajvove je DVR Flash falsher, a taj .exe što se skida je u stvari samoraspakujuća (za Windows) ZIP arhiva, pa kada raspakuješ dobiješ fajlove firmwarea s kojima uz pomoć DVR Flasha pečuješ drajv. Za druge proizvođače ne znam da li ima programa za flešovanje firmware.

Pa znam,samo sam stavio na forum,mozda nekom zatreba...nekad...