[ MaRaToNcI @ 12.07.2003. 22:52 ] @
http://allresellers.evsholdingco.com/

Information for International Merchant Accounts:
Can I obtain a merchant account from my country of origin?
Yes, we have established a partnership with Planet Payment and we are now able to provide you our service along with a merchant account, from your country of origin. The only change, from the information supplied for US customers, will be the costs and fees of obtaining the merchant account. These fees will vary from country to country and, the discount percentage will also vary. All money accepted on your web site will be deposited directly to your current business checking account and in your home currency.

Can I process credit cards from around the world?
Yes, you will be able to process credit card orders from around the world, but if you are using our shopping cart (our Total Package) all pricing will be in U.S. dollars and all wording will be in English for the time being. All pricing for our service and the bank fees are in U.S. dollars.

Where do I go to find out more information and to obtain a quote in my country's currency?
This is the link to sign up for the merchant account and get the process started: (you will be e-mailed a quote)

[ Vukan Karadžić @ 12.07.2003. 23:38 ] @
Jel probao neko da prodje signup?

Evo sta mi kaze negde na polovini signup processa (nakon sto sam ubacio, izmedju ostalih, podatak u kojoj zemlji je lociran business) :

" Sorry...
Thank you for your interest in our services. Unfortunately, Planet Payment is not able to handle merchants with your company's business profile at this time.
. "

Vratio sam se posle da izmenim podatke, da bih video sta je to sto mu se ne "svidja"; stavio sam sve drugacije, ukljucujuci i tip businessa, delatnost, ..., ali opet isto.

A i bolje sto nije prihvatio - deluje mi kao scam ...
[ ventura @ 12.07.2003. 23:53 ] @
Planet Payment je dosta zajeban i strog.. imao sam IMA kod njih ranije...
[ markotasic @ 15.07.2003. 23:06 ] @
pa koji je najbolji sajt za 'International Merchant Accounts' po vama,odnosno banka