[ Vranac @ 05.06.2007. 12:50 ] @
Pre nekoliko minuta na press konferenciji u Londonu je predstavljen HTC Touch...

Koga mrzi da cita, zamislite iPhone u HTC Izvedbi ;)

"LONDON — June 5, 2007 — HTC Corp. (TAIEX: 2498; “HTC”), the world’s leading provider of Microsoft® Windows Mobile®-based smart devices, today announced the global launch of the HTC Touch™, a deceptively small and stylish mobile phone that ushers in an innovative new concept in intuitive touch screen navigation. The HTC Touch™ brings a new level of simplicity to the powerful and function-rich device experience that today’s mobile consumers demand.

Building on its rich ten year history of mobile phone innovations, the HTC Touch™ represents extensive research and development and the conviction that fingertip control will enable more efficient, natural and intuitive touch screen navigation. The groundbreaking HTC Touch™ offers a new and unique way of controlling touch screen-based devices by recognising and responding to the sweep of a finger across the screen. It is even intelligent enough to distinguish between finger and stylus input and then respond accordingly.

“With the HTC Touch™, access to your most commonly used content, contacts and features is only a simple finger flick away,” said Peter Chou, chief executive officer of HTC. “Mobile phone makers have done a great job of cramming ever-more exciting features into ever-smaller phones. But the way in which one accesses these increasingly sophisticated features has not kept pace. That ends today with the HTC Touch.”

Smart, stylish and versatile, the HTC Touch™ brings together a wide variety of communication, entertainment and professional capabilities that enable mobile consumers to balance work and play. The new HTC-designed homescreen provides one-touch access to emails, text messages, calendar appointments and contacts, as well as current weather conditions and forecasts for hundreds of cities around the world.

The HTC Touch is the first device to feature TouchFLO™, the new underlying touch screen technology developed by HTC. Consumers simply sweep their finger up the display to launch an animated, three-dimensional interface comprising three screens: Contacts, Media and Applications. The interface can be spun by swiping a finger right or left across the display, providing efficient access to the features consumers use most. TouchFLO™ also enhances finger touch scrolling and browsing of Web pages, documents, messages and contact lists.

Leveraging the broad functionality of Windows Mobile 6 Professional, the HTC Touch™ includes Outlook Mobile, Office Mobile, Windows Live and the capabilities to run thousands of third-party applications. Users can surf the web with Internet Explorer®, send and receive emails, chat on Messenger and send files to their own web space through Windows Live®. Other HTC Touch™ details include:

• Dimensions: 99.9mm (L) x 58mm (W) x 13.9mm (T)
• Weight: 112g with battery
• 1GB microSD storage card included / 64MB RAM, 128MB ROM
• 2.8’’ LCD touch screen with backlight, 240 x 320 dots resolution with 65,536 colours
• Battery Life: Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with a capacity of 1100 mAh
• Standby time: Up to 200 / Talk time: Up to 5 hours
• Camera: 2.0 mega-pixel CMOS colour camera
• Windows Mobile 6 Professional with Direct Push Email and HTML email support
• Wireless Connectivity: GSM/GPRS/EDGE Tri-band: 900, 1800,1900, Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g and Bluetooth® 2.0
• Choice of two colors at launch - elegant soft black or alluring wasabi green

Availability
The HTC Touch™ is now available in the United Kingdom and will be released later this month in Asia and throughout Europe. The North and Latin American version of the HTC Touch™ will be available in the second half of 2007. "

Vise informacija:
http://www.mobilitysite.com/20...vers_new_touch_screen_expe.php
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.co...70b86c2387bf74e6719aa51914ed78

Najavljena cena 449e u slobodnoj prodaji

Slike Toucha i S710(VOX-a)
http://www.pcdebolso.com/notVer.asp?ID=2194

[Ovu poruku je menjao Vranac dana 05.06.2007. u 14:48 GMT+1]
[ Vranac @ 05.06.2007. 13:06 ] @
Video HTC TouchFlo tehnologije na Touch-u:
http://www.theunwired.net/?itemid=3899
[ Miroslav Jeftić @ 05.06.2007. 13:34 ] @
Je l' opet 200MHz procesor ili su mu stavili nešto bolje za te pare (ne vidim u specifikacijama, mada možda sam oćoravio )?
[ Vranac @ 05.06.2007. 13:49 ] @
TI OMAP 201mhz, nisi ocoravio, samo nije stavljeno na vidljivo mesto, da se ljudi ne bi oma bunili.... :)
[ Vranac @ 05.06.2007. 13:52 ] @
Flash demo
http://www.htctouch.com/
[ Miroslav Jeftić @ 05.06.2007. 13:53 ] @
Hm... voleo bih da neko objasni, da li je stvarno problem staviti nešto bolje, nego uvek taj jedan te isti OMAP na 200MHz?! Ne kažem da nije dovoljan za većinu stvari, ali za te pare bi se ipak očekivalo nešto bolje, makar na 416Mhz.
[ Vranac @ 05.06.2007. 14:00 ] @
Jeftin, pouzdan, proveren...
HTC ne vidi potrebu da menja dobitnu kombinaciju... Sto zbog troskova, sto zbog nedostatka stvarne konkurencije...
[ Miroslav Jeftić @ 05.06.2007. 14:11 ] @
Pre će biti zbog ovog potonjeg.
[ nmilosev @ 05.06.2007. 18:56 ] @
Sviđa mi se izgled, dosta jednostavno, za procesor nemam reči, i je l' to na slici crossbow?! Kako može da radi na 200MHz???
U svako slučaju, fino...
Poz.
[ Vranac @ 05.06.2007. 19:16 ] @
Jeste Crossbow odnosno Windows Mobile 6 Professional sa HTC custom UI aplikacijom.
WM6 sasvim lepo radi i na wizardima, tako da ne vidim gde je problem sa snagom CPU-a.

Pogledaj video, cisto da vidis kako radi...
[ -V-O-Y-A-G-E-R- @ 05.06.2007. 19:29 ] @
Ma daj bre, Symbian ne radi kako treba posle 10 instaliranih programa na 200MHz, a kamoli WM :)

Trebali su staviti 416MHz, da zadovolje i zahtevnije korisnike, jer se ovako pomenuti nalaze u dilemi. E sad, u ovome se ogleda rezon monopoliste.
[ Ivan Dimkovic @ 05.06.2007. 19:31 ] @
O prokleti OMAP... taj CPU je zreo za penziju, al eto - moze im se, pa ga stavljaju u svaki novi model :)

Ja cu i dalje ostati neko vreme sa TyTN-om i njegovih 400 MHz (doduse Samsung) - doduse, nadam se da ce od sledece godine da pocnu da se vracaju na XScale - sada Marvell, to je ipak najjaci mobilni CPU :)
[ Vranac @ 05.06.2007. 19:37 ] @
Cekaj stani, ko je rekao ista o instalaciji extra aplikacija ;).

Uz svo duzno postovanje, posle onog loseg primerka wizarda, tebi kad neko spomene OMAP 200, ospes drvlje i kamenje.
Ne kazem da nisi u pravu u granicnim slucajevima, ali nije ni sve tako crno.

Sto se tice "zahtevnijih" korisnika, oni ce uvek biti u dilemi jer nikad nije dosta mhz i uvek ce hteti brze.
A nama ostalima ce raditi, nekad bolje, nekad gore.

[ -V-O-Y-A-G-E-R- @ 05.06.2007. 19:46 ] @
Haha, Srđane, je li ovo bilo upućeno meni ili Ivanu? :)

Ja mislio meni, ali sad vidim da je još neko imao ne tako lepa iskustva sa tim procesorom :)

Posle njega sam koristio XScale na 416MHz i bio savršeno zadovoljan :)
[ Vranac @ 05.06.2007. 20:09 ] @
Pazi daleko od toga da ja nemam mojih horor prica vezanih za OMAP, i slazem se sa Ivanom da je zreo za penziju.
Ali za moje potrebe sam spreman da zrtvujem brzinu za vise baterije.
[ 1jedini @ 06.06.2007. 11:26 ] @
Citat:
Vranac: Jeftin, pouzdan, proveren...
HTC ne vidi potrebu da menja dobitnu kombinaciju... Sto zbog troskova, sto zbog nedostatka stvarne konkurencije...

Imaju i to ljutu. Pogledajte X800 od E-TEN. http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=745
Ima VGA ekran!

Da se vratim na temu.

Touch mu dodje telefonce srednje windoz kategorije. Nema 3G.

Al' kad u karakteristikama navedu:
• Choice of two colors at launch - elegant soft black or alluring wasabi green.
Odma mi jasno da je i pomodno/potrosna stvar u pitanju.