[ networknagual1980 @ 01.09.2003. 12:27 ] @
Pozdrav!
Interesuje me da li neko zna neki software koji moze da ukloni bad sector-e sa diska?I da li uopste postoji nesto efikasno protiv ovog?Hvala!
[ BeastMaster @ 01.09.2003. 12:36 ] @
Zavisi da li su bad sektori logički ili fizički, ukoliko su ti bad sektori fizički (stvarno oštećenje diska) onda tu nema pomoći (moguće je trenutno otkloniti ali se vremenom vraćaju). Ako su logički (pogrešno upisana informacija na disku koju win ne prepoznaje i tretira kao bad sektor) potraži utility sa sajta proizvođača svog hard diska, za Maxtor diskove se zove čini mi se Maxblast, dok neki od univerzalnih programa ti je SpinRate (sad sam na poslu i nemogu ti baš reći tačno ime programa).
[ networknagual1980 @ 01.09.2003. 12:50 ] @
Pokusacu sa ovim..Hvala ti, uzgred disk je IBM, ako imas nesto novo, javi!Dobar potpis, nekad sam bio fan, zivio za njih!
[ manca @ 01.09.2003. 14:28 ] @
ne postoji tu program, za fizicke kazem.....
jedini program koji ti moze pomoci je BACI HARD DISK ver. 1.0 program koji ces sam napraviti tako sto ces da zapudis hdd kroz prozor
[ pctel @ 01.09.2003. 15:01 ] @
Citat:
jedini program koji ti moze pomoci je BACI HARD DISK ver. 1.0

Ne bih se slozio, HDD koji ima bad sektore nikako nije za bacanje, on radi kao i svaki drugi, i nema potrebe za nekim programom... Medjutim, ako bad sektori imaju tendenciju povremenog sirenja, onda je vec druga prica, pa poslusaj gornji savet. Sto se programa tice, mislim da nema neke ozbiljne koristi od njih, ako izuzmemo mogucnost "uvaljivanja" diska preko oglasa.
[ brsta @ 10.09.2003. 12:30 ] @
Ako su ti softverski bed sektori (e.g. ako ih ima malo), mozes sa IBM-ovog sajta da skines zero fill program. Pomoći će
[ Krsta @ 12.09.2003. 23:37 ] @
Samo zero fill bez low level formata ti ne znaci nista, tako
da bi morao da skine kompletan utility program sa sajta proizvodjaca za
model hard-a koji ima.
I ako nisu fizicki bad sektori to moze da pomogne, ja sam jedan hard disk
uradio, jos malo pa ima tri godine i dan danas radi kod drugara, mada
imam iskustva da da se vrate i posle mesec dana.

Poz...
[ iNCUBUs @ 13.09.2003. 00:02 ] @
Da li je moguće da se tako nesto izvede, ali samo sa jednom particijom, znači bez zero fill-a preko celog hdd-a?
[ Goran Mijailovic @ 14.09.2003. 00:22 ] @
„zero fill”
dajte ime programa ili link ovako ne mogu da ga nadjem na IBMovom sajtu
HVALA!
evo za starije Quantume: http://www.oshvn.net/Ftp/zdisk101.exe
http://www.oshvn.net/en/software.htm
Zero Fill Utility Version: 1.01
Size: 388,352 bytes
Description: Utility used to erase / format Quantum ATA (IDE) disk drives. This utility will COMPLETELY
ERASE all data on the drive. Useful to eliminate partitions, user data files and stubborn virus programs.
Please download and read the user guide prior to using this program. The Zero Fill routine is included in
the Quantum Ontrack Disk Manager utility, version 3.0.
A EVO I STRANICE SA LINKOVIMA ZA SVE OSTALE OSIM ZA IBM
http://www.hardwaresite.net/badblock.html

A EVO I NAJNOVIJIH VESTI:
Accepted Answer from DreamlandLabs Date: 08/09/2003 05:42PM PDT
Hitachi Globas Storage Technologies bought IBM's drive business last year - you have to go to their site for support. The utility you're looking for is IBM's Drive Fitness Test - you can download at:

http://www.hgst.com/downloads/DFT32-V340.EXE

The executeable (only) makes a self-booting floppy, so have one ready. You cannot run DFT from DOS or Windows - it will only run properly from it's own self-booting IBM PC2000 floppy.

BEFORE running DFT utilities, I would consider other common problems. There's the possibility that the IDE ribbon cable could be involved somehow. Are you using a quality 80-conductor cable, or an old 40-conductor one? Do you have the drives jumpered forcing the appropriate master and slave settings? Avoid using Cable Select - set the drives as master/slave yourself. Is there enough airflow over the large controller chip on the bottom of the drive itself? They get hot. *Really* hot.

Back to the IBM DFT utility: Don't bother running the diagnostics themselves at first. They will only tell you (after several hours) what you already know: your drive is having problems reading some sectors. Instead, boot the disk into DFT and use the menu option that scans for and recovers bad sectors. This is a *destructive* bad-sector recovery, so make sure you have whatever you could get off the drive first. You will usually only lose files that contain bad sectors, not all files *but* if the bad sector is in something critical like the MBR, FAT or certain system files, you could loose access to everything. Pick "[U]tilities" - "[C]orrupt Sector Repair". Instruction PDF for DFT at:

http://www.hgst.com/hdd/support/dft32_userguide.pdf

The non-destructive bad-sector recovery in XP is fine, but obviously isn't doing the job on your disk. If nothing on the disk is needed, I would go one step further after (or istead of) the Corrupt Sector Repair and zero-fill (or disk-level erase) the drive. Bad sectors can develop in maintenance tracks of the drive that are not normally detected or fixed by most O/S utilities. Manufacturer Zero-filling routines overwrite *every* sector and will require you to fdisk and format from scratch. Doing so, however, can restore many incorrectly-marked bad sectors and will positively mark sectors that are actually bad (whether or not they're marked as such right now). You can zero-fill through "[U]tilities" - "Erase [D]isk"

If all goes well, run the DFT advanced test (takes hours) to verify that everything seems OK with the drive for now. I would be suspicious of this drive for a few weeks after this procedure. If the drive is *really* going out, you'll see bad sectors popping up again in a few weeks with increasing frequency. Since you got a new 80Gb drive, use your 40Gb for temporary, non-critical storage or just test it by repeatedly backing up your XP partitions.

If you don't notice any problems this time around, then it may have been the part of the new drive problem seen in IBM drives the last few years. The drive head lingered an abnormally long time over the track housing it's internal error table, a bad sector sometimes developed in that table and then the drive would start throwing errors like it was failing. It was related to a setting on how the drive acted during the first fifty or so power cycles, so zero-filling after that period sometimes fixed everything.

http://216.239.59.104/search?q...oad+IBM&hl=en&ie=UTF-8