[ Junuz @ 02.02.2008. 16:08 ] @
.... hardverski reset uredjaja...
Postovanje i hvala unaprijed :).
p.s
Trazio sam po Net-u i ne mogu vjerovat' da nema nigdje,znam da je neka kombinacija tastera reset i jos nesto,ali.. :(?
[ -V-O-Y-A-G-E-R- @ 02.02.2008. 16:43 ] @
Junuze, Junuze. Naki sajt imaš, a nemoš' naći ovu glupost za telefon :)

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25724

Citat:
iPAQ 3100, 3600, 3700 - Remove any expansion packs. Slide open the battery door on the lower left and slide the little switch to the right. Wait 30 seconds and slide it to the left again and plug the iPAQ in.

iPAQ 2200, 3800, 3900, 5100, 5400, 5500 - Turn the device on and remove any expansion packs and/or memory cards. Press and hold down the outermost right and left buttons and then press and hold in the soft reset button with the stylus. Wait until the screen fades completely out and wait 30 seconds. Now, plug the device in and press the soft reset button. Note that this will not clear the iPAQ File store. You will need to launch File Explorer and manually delete all data in there. Some report that you don't need to apply power, simply do a soft reset. I know you need to on a 3900, but later devices like the 5500 and 2200 may have removed that step. Applying power won't hurt, but if it doesn't work on the battery, plug it in then soft reset.
[ Junuz @ 02.02.2008. 18:26 ] @
Druze,sta bih ja bez tebe :),ali ako ti nije tesko,posto mi nesto ne ide,a sumnjam i u svoje krhko znanje engleskog,da u tri recenice samo,na srpskom, pojasnis ovo pa da svi razumijemo...:))
Pozdrav!!!
[ Junuz @ 02.02.2008. 18:45 ] @
Provalio sam :),ali nesto je drugo ipak,najvjerovatnije hardverski ostecen displej u pitanju(ppc smrzava,a displej je poprilicno izgreban,pa sumnjam,mada nisam siguran,da je to razlog)
Hvala i pozdrav svima!