[ markolugonja @ 30.07.2008. 12:23 ] @
Ima li neko ideju i objasnjenje za ovu pojavu!!!

U mrezi imam tridesetak računara, na desetak nema problema sa ODBC drajverom a na ostalima poruka je takva kakva je.
[att_img]

Na "Test connection" puca ODBC menadžer odbcad32.exe!!!

Cilj mi je da na jednom od ovih računara postavim bazu i program, znači sve je u lokalu ali dobijam poruku koja je ovde.
Posle sam zaredio redom da vidim u cemu je stos i negde to prodje bez problema a negde javi gresku i kao za inat baš na računaru gde to treba sve da bude ne prolazi!!

[Ovu poruku je menjao markolugonja dana 30.07.2008. u 17:57 GMT+1]
[ markolugonja @ 30.07.2008. 18:27 ] @

Problem rešen, ako neko naleti na nešto ovako verovatno je rešenje u nadogradnji XP operativnog sistema što je bio slučaj kod mene.
**********************************************************************************
Installation of Microsoft system libraries
The problems associated with installing different versions of Microsoft system libraries are so notorious that it
has acquired the name 'DLL Hell'. And as each new generation of Microsoft operating systems are released the
policy for dealing with this issue changes. Sometime this can lead to even more hell.
The binary installer will determine the host operating system and try to install system libraries appropriately for
that O/S. In most cases there will be no problems. However, early versions of WinXP and Windows 2003 that
have not used Windows Update will not have the correct version of the Windows Installer required to install the
side-by-side assemblies of the run-time libraries. If this occurs there are two possible solutions:

• Run Windows Update and then re-install Firebird; OR
• Install the vcredist. exe package available from Microsoft
Zip kit install
To achieve this when installing from the zip kit requires more work from the user:
• If the host O/S is pre-WinXP then the msvc 80 runtime libraries can be copied from the Firebird \bin\ directory
into the Windows \system32\ directory.

• If the host O/S is WinXP or later then you will need to check the version of the Windows installer. Run
msiexec. exe from a console prompt and a help screen will be displayed. If it is earlier than v.3.0 you
must upgrade.
Once you have msiexec. exe v3.0 or later you can then install the vccrt MSI file located in the \system32\
directory of the zip kits.

[ MarkoBalkan @ 08.08.2008. 18:42 ] @
u pravilu ljudi koriste connector za bazu.
a to je iz više razloga.
a one baze koje podržavaju oledb, koristi se oledb.
kao oracle, access itd..