[ chovaaa @ 24.01.2009. 00:24 ] @
Imam HDSP 9632 karticu,komp,monitore,miksetu.... i interesuje me kako bih mogao da svaki instrument imam pojedinacno na kompu u Cubase-u ili Sonaru-u pri visekanalnom snimanju ..Unapred zahvalan

[Ovu poruku je menjao chovaaa dana 24.01.2009. u 23:39 GMT+1]
[ vindic8or @ 31.01.2009. 16:22 ] @
Koliko vidim ta kartica ima samo 2 mono ulaza bez expansion-a i to ti je ogranicenje koliko instrumenata mozes istovremeno da snimas. Mikrofoni u mixer, mixer u ulaze na HDSP kartici, record enable u softveru i snimaj.

Mozes prvo da snimis ceo bend sa 2 mikrofona kao "guide track" za dodatna snimanja, bitno je da se drzi dobar, upotrebljiv tempo. Posle toga overdub instrumenata jedan za drugim da bi dobio cistiji signal za mix. Ako imas ceo set bubnjeva nece biti sjajan snimak sa 2 mikrofona.
[ chovaaa @ 04.02.2009. 19:15 ] @
Pa sta da kupim tj koju spravu da bih mogao da imam osam ili vise nezavisnih kanala ....????
[ stevac @ 05.02.2009. 22:03 ] @
1. M-Audio Delta 1010
10-In/10-Out PCI/Rack Digital Recording System with MIDI and Digital I/O

2. M-Audio ProFire 2626
High-Definition 26-in/26-out FireWire Audio Interface with Octane Preamp Technology

3.Digidesign 003 Rack+ Factory
Record the entire band in your home/project studio, garage, or even live! Digidesign® 003® Rack+ Factory is ideal for musicians, recording engineers, and producers looking for a professional Pro Tools® music recording and production solution that’s more affordable and portable. With best-in-class sound quality, eight premium mic preamps, and a wide variety of I/O to connect instruments, MIDI gear, and other analog and digital devices, 003 Rack+ Factory works with your computer, providing the power and capacity to record an entire band, vocal or instrument ensemble, or completely mic’d up drum kit — all at once.

003 Rack+ Factory comes with everything you need to compose, record, sequence, edit, mix, master, and promote your music. It includes award-winning Pro Tools software, the most popular and widely-used professional music production application in the world, along with a huge collection of studio-quality sound processing and effects plug-ins, virtual instruments, compatible applications, and sound libraries to get you started creating right away. Plus, the included Factory collection of professional plug-ins (worth over $3,000 USD just on its own) will help you enhance tracks and achieve impeccable, polished mixes quickly and easily.

003 Rack+ Factory also includes over $3,000 worth of additional professional plug-ins, plus an iLok USB Smart Key to handle your plug-in authorizations.

ima toga josh,google pa vidi.
[ vindic8or @ 07.02.2009. 19:26 ] @
Zavisi koliko novca zelis da potrosis. Ova Delta 1010 ti je cini mi se najjeftinije resenje za taj broj kanala.

Digidesign 003R je elegantnije resenje, koje ti uz hardver daje i Pro Tools softver koji je najrasprostranjeniji po profesionalnim studijima, a uz to i vrlo efikasan i brz za koriscenje. Ja bih ovo uzeo da sam na tvom mestu.