[ Ivan Dimkovic @ 24.11.2009. 13:14 ] @
UK je i zvanicno postala kao Rumunija za vreme Cau-Cau-a :)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/11/24/ripa_jfl/

Citat:

Exclusive The first person jailed under draconian UK police powers that Ministers said were vital to battle terrorism and serious crime has been identified by The Register as a schizophrenic science hobbyist with no previous criminal record.

His crime was a persistent refusal to give counter-terrorism police the keys to decrypt his computer files.

The 33-year-old man, originally from London, is currently held at a secure mental health unit after being sectioned while serving his sentence at Winchester Prison.

Jeee... fanatici.

Plausible-deniable encryption je zakon..
[ a1200 @ 24.11.2009. 13:22 ] @
Polako stizemo do definicije: Guilty until proven innocent
umesto: Innocent until proven guilty

Mislim, ako nije kriv, sta ima da krije... zar ne?

V for Vendetta... i nije vishe tako sf (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_for_Vendetta_%28film%29#Plot)
[ combuster @ 24.11.2009. 13:27 ] @
Ma bre on covek ima pravo da sam sebe ne inkriminise - dakle ima pravo da se brani cutanjem. A oni ako mogu neka razbiju enkripciju - jerks. Za ovakve stvari bi trebalo da se dignu masovne demonstracije...
[ Ivan Dimkovic @ 24.11.2009. 13:38 ] @
Problem je sto u UK onda mogu da te drze u zatvoru za teroriste dok ne otkriju sifru (sto moze biti - nikad) @#)*&

New Labour = novi naciji.

Najjace je sto lik uopste nema ni dosije ni nista - ali je odmah "terorista"...

Eto to je "Sneak Preview" sta se desava kada se panduraciji da previse ovlascenja. Nema boljeg primera od UK, gde su poceli da hapse ljude koji slikaju pandure foto aparatom - kao nekada davno u zemljama iza gvozdene zavese.
[ pri3rak @ 24.11.2009. 14:09 ] @
Jako su cudni ti odnosi istoka i zapada.Pre pada Berlinskog zida su jelte krticki pljuvali jedni po drugima, a danas se istok ubija da (uglavnom samo) vizuelno lici na zapad, dok su se demokatama sa zapada osladile metode vladanja vrlih komunjara sa istoka ...
[ Igor Gajic @ 24.11.2009. 18:31 ] @
Citat:

Police making arrests 'just to gather DNA samples'

Police officers in England and Wales have made arrests just to get people on to the DNA database, a retired police superintendent has claimed.
There are now about five million profiles on the national DNA database, a rise of 40% in two years.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8375567.stm

EDIT:

ili ovo, ne znam sta je problematicnije:

Citat:

Twins Taken Into Care After Mother Jokes They Have Ruined Her Body
A mother was left angry after her twin babies were taken into care by social workers.

The 36-year-old woman had joked that her body had been ruined after having a caesarean delivery.

She and her husband had spent over £38,000 on IVF treatment, and became pregnant after five rounds of treatment. The twins, a boy and girl, were delivered in December six weeks early. The couple, from Essex, are named as Mr and Mrs N to protect the identity of their family.

Social workers took the babies into care within weeks after hospital staff commented that the couple were struggling to look after them.

Nurses told social workers that the mother seemed to have resentments towards the children, and had joked about the effects of the birth on her body.

When the children were taken into care, the mother lost her temper, and officials have commented that she has ‘anger problems’ which could put her twins in danger.

U sta se to UK pretvara ? U svakom slucaju ne lici na dobro...

[Ovu poruku je menjao Igor Gajic dana 24.11.2009. u 20:06 GMT+1]
[ Horvat @ 24.11.2009. 18:44 ] @
remember,remember the fifth of november...
[ combuster @ 24.11.2009. 19:47 ] @
http://mediamemo.allthingsd.co...rrested-for-not-using-twitter/

Citat:

Police arrested a senior vice president from Bieber’s label, Island Def Jam Records, James A. Roppo, 44, of Hoboken, N.J., saying he hindered their crowd-control efforts by not cooperating.

He was in custody Friday night, pending charges that could include criminal nuisance, endangering the welfare of a minor and obstructing government administration, Smith said.

“We asked for his help in getting the crowd to go away by sending out a Twitter message,” Smith said. “By not cooperating with us we feel he put lives in danger and the public at risk.”

Pa jbt sta je sledece? A ne bi mene hapsili zbog toga, roknuo bih pandura dok mi citira prava - bilo bi i napad na sluzbeno lice u vrsenju duznosti i opiranje hapsenju...
[ Horvat @ 24.11.2009. 19:53 ] @
^^WTF?!!
koliko je ovo tacno?
[ Igor Gajic @ 24.11.2009. 20:07 ] @
Pa izgleda da je tacno

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-10403864-2.html

http://www.newsday.com/long-is...cancels-bieber-visit-1.1613741

Neobuzdana rulja.... O_o
[ Horvat @ 24.11.2009. 20:51 ] @
hahaha,gomila dece vice "we want justice" :D jer su pomislili da neki ne znam ko nece doci,oh how sad :D
ali razlog za hapsenje :D:D...ej,nije hteo da "tweetuje" :S:S

ka boom

edit:hahaha
malo sad "stumble-ujem" i naletim na ovo
Citat:

No civil union for straight pair

A heterosexual couple have been refused permission to register for a civil partnership.

Tom Freeman and Katherine Doyle said they want to challenge "discriminatory" UK laws which restrict civil partnerships to same-sex couples.
izvor i ostatak

[Ovu poruku je menjao Horvat dana 24.11.2009. u 22:07 GMT+1]
[ mulaz @ 24.11.2009. 21:25 ] @
Citat:
Horvat: remember,remember the fifth of november...

.... The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.

Inace, najveci problem je sto se narod ne buni.... Francuzima uvode Hadopi, u britaniji i americi svi teroristi,... privatonosti nema, jer to zele samo pedofili... gde ce bre ovaj svet?
[ Horvat @ 24.11.2009. 21:45 ] @
^^ne moras dalje od ovog foruma da se pitas ;)
i tu mnogi propagiraju to "ja nemam sta da skrivam,nek mi stave i kameru u kupatilo" i slicno :(
[ Srđan Pavlović @ 25.11.2009. 05:38 ] @
@combuster & mulaz: V for Vendetta - vrlo interesantan filmic :)