[ Milan_RS @ 01.03.2010. 19:45 ] @
kako da u history IE8 pronadjem sajtove koje sam posetio pre par dana? kada idem na Tools, internet options,general, setings, view files otvori mi files sa .jpg, .xml, ... ali nigde nema klasicne internet adrese, i da mogu ponovo da otvorim sajt koji sam posetio. ako kliknem na te fajlove ( .jpg,) otvori mi samo neke slicice ali ne i sajt. Mozda nisam najbolje objasnio ali uglavnom interesuje ma kako da dodjem do sajtova koje sam pre posetio i da vidim vreme kad sam ih posecivao.
Unapred hvala
[ bobiska @ 01.03.2010. 21:15 ] @
To find websites you have visited
On the toolbar, click the Favorites Center button .
Click the History button.
Click the day that you visited the website.
In the list of websites that you visited on that day, click the site you want to go to.
You can change the way in which the websites you have visited are displayed. You can sort them by date, site name, most frequently visited, or most recently visited. To do this, click the arrow to the right of the History button, and then choose an option from the list.

Notes

To return to the last page you viewed, click the Back button on the toolbar.
To view one of the pages you visited in this session, click the arrow next to the Forward button ), and then select the page you want from the list.
To keep the Favorites Center open all the time, click the Pin the Favorites Center at the top of the Favorites Center.
If you want to delete the browsing history, you can do so. To learn how, click Related Topics.
To learn how to change the number of days that visited webpages are kept in the history, click Related Topics.
[ Milan_RS @ 24.03.2010. 20:00 ] @
postoji li mogucnost da nekako automatski kopiram history, pa ako izvrsim delete history na drugom mestu to ostane sacuvano?
[ BBS @ 24.03.2010. 23:57 ] @
Jesi li gledao ovako nešto:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/iehv.html
[ Milan_RS @ 27.03.2010. 08:46 ] @
hvala