[ vladimirnb @ 23.03.2010. 02:27 ] @
Naime ja sam trenutno u SAD-u studiram, i uzimam predmet koji se zove Web Design!

Radim u VB08, dobio sam komplikovani domaci i ne mogu da se snadjem, tj nzm sta treba da uradim:

Molim za pomoc.

2. You should insert a heading (<h2>) on the master page in the Content <div> immediately before the tags for ContentPlaceHolder1. Insert the following code between the beginning and ending tags for the header: <%=Heading%>. This tells the server to get the title from the code you create in the code behind files of your web forms.

3. You should create a string variable named masterHeading in your code behind file that contains the default heading text, First Care Medical Services. You should then create a Heading property that allows you to set the value of the string from the child pages. You will have to include a new directive at the top of your source code for each child page that looks like this:
<%@ MasterType VirtualPath="~/MasterPage/MasterPage.master" %>
to be able to access the property.

Ja razumem kako da kreiram <h2> ali ne razumem sta treba da radim sa <%=Heading%> tj. nzm kako da referencujem, tj da mu dodelim vrednost iz Code Behind!

I ovo pod 3. = Create a heading property, na sta se to odnosi, kako da ga kreiram!

Znam da su odgovori verovatno laki, ali eto ja se mucim sa tim!

Hvala na pomoci unapred!
[ nenadvr @ 23.03.2010. 07:29 ] @
Kad napravis Heading property ono ce ti se ubaciti na mesto <%= Heading %>
Code behind se pravi kada pravis obicnu web stranicu i stikliras polje da hoces da kod bude u odvojenom fajlu, taj fajl je code behind
Property heading je:
public string Heading
{
get { return head; }
set { head = value; }
}
head bi ovde bilo string polje ili promenljiva clanica