[ mmix @ 09.11.2012. 19:36 ] @
Ako su zbog ovog sprzili desktop, svaka im cast....

Dobro nisu i SkyDrive storage uracunali u memoriju uredjaja... O, cek, JESU!

32 GB Microsoft Surface has only 16 GB of free space

The 32 GB Microsoft Surface starts at the same price as Apple's 16 GB iPad with Retina display, and now we may know why. The Surface actually has only 16 gigabytes of free space.
But Microsoft points out that its device, unlike the iPad and the Nexus 10, comes with 7 GB of free cloud storage through Microsoft's SkyDrive service

Bloatware odmah od ulaznih vrata....
[ tdusko @ 11.11.2012. 11:40 ] @
Prvi komentar ispod teksta:

Citat:
Here is another way to write this headline....

"The amazing Microsoft Surface 32GB tablet comes with nearly 16GB of value added software (Including MS Office Suite) at no extra cost!"

If you decide you want extra space more than you want the software, you can remove it. If you want more space and you want to keep the software, you are in luck! The Surface, unlike most other junky tablets, has expandable storage! Woo Hoo!

It's all how you spin it, isn't it.

"The influence of the media and their headlines have a powerful effect on the weak-minded." -Obi-Wan

:)
[ dejanet @ 11.11.2012. 12:36 ] @
Citat:
Ako su zbog ovog sprzili desktop, svaka im cast....

Dobro nisu i SkyDrive storage uracunali u memoriju uredjaja... O, cek, JESU!

Tu cak nema mesta za neku postenu db, o cek pa win 8 rt development i ne podrazumeva db na localu(ili neki cached scenario).
Izgleda da je i System.Data otisao u penziju (da li je to moguce?).

Znaci oni izgleda podrazumevaju samo cloud i web servise..
[ bakara @ 11.11.2012. 13:15 ] @
Citat:
dejanet

Znaci oni izgleda podrazumevaju samo cloud i web servise..

Ma sve ce u buducnosti i da ide u cloud, a kad sve bude tamo i kada se lepo opustis, e onda ce lepo to da se i naplati.
Kakvu korist oni imaju kada su tvoji podaci kod tebe...

Cloud ideja je u stvari odlicna, pare ima da im padaju iz oblaka