[ venusart @ 25.06.2014. 13:23 ] @
|Xplorify.net is looking for a senior full-stack developer with strong experience in WebRTC and WebSocket technologies (SignalR, socket.io, XSockets etc), that will take full responsibility of developing APIs and services that will enable peer to peer or group communication; utilize audio, video, and data channels; implement web front-ends; and leverage media engines for mixing, conferencing, sharing, and more.|
Xplorify.net is an online educational platform designed to provide real-time conferencing courses. We are moving to leverage new communication technologies like WebRTC and Web Sockets. We work on components that leverage communications standards including SIP to provide real-time online courses that utilize audio, video, data channels and screen-sharing.
Desired skills and expertise:
• WebRTC. Previous experience with is a prerequisite. Sending us portfolio of WebRTC projects you worked is preferable.
• Web Sockets. Strong experience with Web Socket frameworks is a must. We are using them for signaling.
• Own your work. You have demonstrated ability to take a problem all the way to implementation, and take pride in what you do. You recognize that your work is a reflection of you.
• Initiative. You have a track record of not waiting on being told what to do, but rather seeking out how you can help and improve things you touch. A plan, not an excuse.
• .NET or Node.JS. Our preferred services language is C#, so demonstrated expertise with core C#, .NET frameworks, Node.JS frameworks, Express.JS, and application of design patterns
• API design. Maybe on a library, maybe on a web service.
• Mastery of more makes you versatile and valuable.
If you have the required skills, we offer you a long-term cooperation with an excellent compensation package.
Send us Your Professional biography (CV), in English and Macedonian language,
to the next email address: [email protected]
Contact person: Mile Davitkovski
Phone number: 00389 078 246 473