[ eliminat0r @ 11.04.2019. 10:27 ] @
|Q - Software https://q-software.com/ : One of the most fast growing IT companies in Europe, is currently hiring and expanding its core services to Serbia.|
Currently, core team is being built, so for now starting position is only remote based, with occasional trips to company headquarters in Zagreb, Croatia.
Plan is to gather at least 5-7 team members in Serbia and then open a local office in Novi Sad.
We are looking for a full time (40 hours per week) Intermediate Front-End Developer to join a fast growing company which works on numerous projects for clients all over the world.
In this role, Developer will be responsible for collaborating with other team members and key stakeholders to create Front-End components and work alongside Senior Developers and Project Managers in a dedicated team for UK client on a long term project.
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Implement stellar user experiences, responsive layouts, minimizing load time.
- Work closely with designers and project managers to quickly ship new Front-End UI components.
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested Front-End code in JS, HTML, and CSS using latest Web application frameworks (e.g. jQuery, Angular 4+).
- Implement Front-End experiences using wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to bring to life interaction and design ideas.
- Work alongside other college designers & developers in a distributed/remote environment, on various front-end development tasks.
- Willingness to travel to abroad, if client requests.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Experience:
HTML & HTML5
HTML Responsive emails
Advanced HTML architecture organization
CSS & CSS3
Modular CSS strategy & architecture organization
Responsive Web Design
Preprocessors (Sass, SCSS, LESS, Stylus)
Transitions & Animations
Feature Support & Polyfills
ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
Working with REST APIs (Google Maps, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Youtube, etc...)
960 Grid system
NPM, Gulp, Webpack
POSITION: Full Time - 40 hours per week
Apply at: [email protected]