[ Positions Abroad @ 04.10.2021. 13:45 ] @
Za naseg dugogodisnjeg klijenta (nemacki enterprise) trazimo freelancer-a za kratkorocni projekat 6-8 nedelja sa opcijom produzenja, shodno postignutom rezultatu. Senior je potreban, project based sa povremenim calls sa klijentom, remote 100% ali moze i kanc ko zeli. Osim debelog iskustva u C# trazi se i poznavanje Python-a i gRPC je obavezno!

Project title: Client-server architecture for process simulator

Period: Oct- Dec 2021

Qualification:

o Professional in the programming languages: #C, #Python

o Experienced in software engineering tools: Visual Studio, Subversion (SVN), Microsoft365

o Solid experience including references with platforms: .NET Framework 4.8, #gRPC, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)

o Basic understanding of flow diagrams, process simulation and scientific computing

O projektu:

A new graphical user interface (GUI) is currently being developed for Customer proprietary process simulator, which has been used to simulate and design chemical processes for more than 40 years. This GUI is based on a client-server architecture and uses the gRPC framework to establish communication between client and server. In this context, the GUI can be considered as a client that communicates with multiple servers to perform various tasks (e.g., run simulations, convert units, etc.). Although the general concept is defined, the implementation is only in a prototype state. Therefore, the task will be to review and improve the implementation as well as to integrate these services into the GUI (i.e., send requests to the servers and visualize the results in the GUI). The GUI is a .NET application (written in C#), while some of the servers are implemented using Python. Therefore, a solid knowledge of not only gRPC, but also C#, WPF and Python is required.

Slati prijave na: [email protected]