[ JimRainor @ 15.02.2005. 14:59 ] @
http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/ ( Aktuelna slika meseca na desnoj strani je iz mog projekta.....)

Licenca je 100% slobodna nema onih zezanja sa otvaranjem koda kao kod GPL i slicnih. Ne moras cak ni pomenuti da ga koristis (iako bih ga ja SIGURNO pomenuo zajedno sa cestitkama autoru) . Jedino sto je zabranjeno je tvrdjenje da ga nisi koristio ili tvrdjenje da si ga sam napisao.
Ima podrsku i za DirectX i OpenGL , moguce je importovati quake II mape, ima i skeletalnu i morph target animaciju i jos svasta. Nivo apstrakcije je je zaista impresivan, gotovo je nebitno jel se radi sa DirectX ili OpenGL (sto doduse polako postaje kocnica daljem napretku a grafika svakako zaostaje za modernim 3d enginima ali posto imas source sve je moguce).
[ biotech @ 15.02.2005. 17:27 ] @
nije los:)
[ biotech @ 15.02.2005. 17:28 ] @
daj bre,malo se potrudi oko tog screenshota...mozes ti to mnogo bolje :)
[ franticnick @ 15.02.2005. 18:55 ] @
Mislim da je www.ogre3d.org bolji.

Pozdrav.
[ NeznamTkoSam @ 15.02.2005. 19:40 ] @
A kakva ogranicenja ima Ogre3D?
[ franticnick @ 16.02.2005. 08:37 ] @
Citat:
NeznamTkoSam: A kakva ogranicenja ima Ogre3D?

Jako mala:

OGRE Licensing Terms

Ogre is licensed under the GNU Lesser Public License (LGPL). This basically means that you can get the full source code for nothing, nada, zip. There is such a thing as a free lunch.

Under the LGPL you may use Ogre for any purpose you wish, as long as you:

1. Release any modifications to the OGRE source back to the community
2. Pass on the source to Ogre with all the copyrights intact
3. Make it clear where you have customised it.

The above is a precis, please read the full license agreement before downloading any source.

In addition, if you use Ogre it would be nice if you would display the Ogre logo somewhere in your application (start up or shutdown) for a minimum of 2 seconds. This splash-screen is displayed on the standard Ogre configuration dialog anyway, so if you use that you don't need to do anything extra. The logo is included in the download archive as Samples\Media\ogrelogo.png. You don't have to do this under the conditions of the LGPL, but it would be appreciated.